Mohawk Ltd. Quality Repair, Calibration and Supply
Mohawk Ltd. is an Authorized Service Center with experience repairing equipment in accordance with the OEM's technical and safety procedures. We are not permitted to sell parts used in the repair of equipment. This does not apply to accessories related to equipment.
Established in 1959, we support telecommunications, utility, cable and private industry with the highest quality equipment repair, calibration, and products, to meet the needs of today's constantly changing world.
We provide no-fee equipment evaluations so that you can make the best-informed decision for your equipment. We provide logistic support and supply chain management services to support your equipment throughout its life cycle. Our experienced technicians replicate the problem, troubleshoot the root cause, conduct a thorough maintenance check, provide a quote, and upon your acceptance, we make the repair. We clean, test operating parameters and return the equipment in "like-new" condition.
As an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and WBE Diversity Supplier, Mohawk Ltd. operates to defined procedures and processes. From initial customer inquiry, repair, quality control, return shipping and invoicing, our process is well controlled and documented to maintain the highest quality service for your equipment.
Service Values Provided
- One Source, Repair, Refurbish, Calibrate or Replace
- No Fee Evaluations, No RMAs
- Experienced Customer Care and Technical Support: We're here to answer questions and support you
- Authorized Repair Center for Leading Manufacturers (OEMs): Factory trained to provide the highest quality repair available
- Repair/Refurbishment/Calibration: Proven superior workmanship and technical expertise meeting manufacturer's specifications
- Customized Tracking Systems and Reporting: Custom reports (available in multiple media formats) track the history, status and trends relating to each piece of equipment
- Warranty Management: Track all units received to determine warranty status, provide logistical support of repairs through the OEM
- 90-Day Warranty: Equipment returned in "like-new" condition with a 90-day warranty
- New Product Sourcing: Quality acquisition services with recommended strategies to eliminate redundant purchases, standardize your inventory, reduce the risks of equipment obsolescence and reduce your overall costs
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI): Convenient and fast electronic transfer of purchase orders and invoices
- On-hand Parts Inventory: Provides fast turnaround at a competitive price
- Logistics: Experienced staff familiar with global standards and practices to insure safe and timely return of customer equipment
- Woman-owned Business Enterprise: Meets Diversity goals
- Mohawk Ltd. Mission: Superior Quality... Fast Turnaround & Competitive Price.. Friendly Service
Mohawk Ltd. is proud of our workmanship and quality of service and backs it up with a 90 day warranty on on all repairs.
Mohawk Ltd.'s reputation as an innovative solutions provider, an authorized OEM Service Center, and its adherence to a Quality Management System recognized world wide, make it a preferred choice for all your calibration needs.
Mohawk Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified company that offers a wide range of calibration services. In addition to the stringent requirements of maintaining our ISO certification, all of our calibration procedures and reference standards are in accordance to manufacturer's specifications.
Calibrations are performed in a controlled environment compliant to the operating conditions as specified by the OEM. Our metrology program is compliant to the ANSI Z540-1 international standard. Our service staff has extensive experience in repairing and calibrating instruments used in telecom, CATV, optical, wireless, RF, pneumatic, hydraulic and heavy mechanical equipment.
Service Values Provided
- Fast Turnaround 5 business days or less (from receipt of your instrument to shipment).
- Pickup and Delivery in select locations for your convenience.
- Certified to ISO 9001:2008 and compliant to ANSI Z540-1.
- Certificates of Calibration and Calibration Due labels are provided for many calibrated units.
- Pre Cal and Post Cal data are recorded whenever an instrument is found out of calibration.
- Pre Cal data is recorded when an instrument is received in spec (available upon request).
- Warranty Void labels are applied to each calibrated unit.
- No charge evaluation fees if unit requires repair or restoration services.
Calibrations are warranted as per the OEM published specifications.
Mohawk Ltd. is proud of our workmanship and quality of service and backs it up with a 90 day warranty on test equipment repairs.
To set-up calibration or repair services contact Randy @ 1 800-225-6642 ext 6552 or email email@example.com