Additional Electronic Repairs
Mohawk Ltd. Quality Repair, Calibration and Supply
Mohawk Ltd. is an Authorized Service Center with experience repairing equipment in accordance with the OEM’s technical and safety procedures. We are not permitted to sell parts used in the repair of equipment. This does not apply to accessories related to equipment.
Established in 1959, we support telecommunications, utility, cable and private industry with the highest quality equipment repair, calibration, and products, to meet the needs of today’s constantly changing world.
We provide no-fee equipment evaluations so that you can make the best-informed decision for your equipment. We provide logistic support and supply chain management services to support your equipment throughout its life cycle. Our experienced technicians replicate the problem, troubleshoot the root cause, conduct a thorough maintenance check, provide a quote, and upon your acceptance, we make the repair. We clean, test operating parameters and return the equipment in “like-new” condition.
As an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and WBE Diversity Supplier, Mohawk Ltd. operates to defined procedures and processes. From initial customer inquiry, repair, quality control, return shipping and invoicing, our process is well controlled and documented to maintain the highest quality service for your equipment.
Service Values Provided
- One Source, Repair, Refurbish, Calibrate or Replace
- No Fee Evaluations, No RMAs
- Experienced Customer Care and Technical Support: We’re here to answer questions and support you
- Authorized Repair Center for Leading Manufacturers (OEMs): Factory trained to provide the highest quality repair available
- Repair/Refurbishment/Calibration: Proven superior workmanship and technical expertise meeting manufacturer’s specifications
- Customized Tracking Systems and Reporting: Custom reports (available in multiple media formats) track the history, status and trends relating to each piece of equipment
- Warranty Management: Track all units received to determine warranty status, provide logistical support of repairs through the OEM
- New Product Sourcing: Quality acquisition services with recommended strategies to eliminate redundant purchases, standardize your inventory, reduce the risks of equipment obsolescence and reduce your overall costs
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI): Convenient and fast electronic transfer of purchase orders and invoices
- On-hand Parts Inventory: Provides fast turnaround at a competitive price
- Logistics: Experienced staff familiar with global standards and practices to insure safe and timely return of customer equipment
- Woman-owned Business Enterprise: Meets Diversity goals
- Mohawk Ltd. Mission: Superior Quality… Fast Turnaround & Competitive Price.. Friendly Service